I had originally conceived of the idea to compare and contrast anti-evolutionist responses to National Geographic’s recent piece on evolution. The point was to hopefully demonstrate similarities between “young-earth” creationism and “intelligent-design” creationism. With limited time available to do this, I think I’ll just provide a collection of links and let the readers for now draw their own conclusions.
- National Geographic: Was Darwin Wrong?
- Answers in Genesis: National Geographic is wrong and so was Darwin
- Christianity Today: Were the Darwinists Wrong?
- tothesource: Has Darwin become Dogma?
- Discovery Institute: National Geographic Ignores The Flaws in Darwin’s Theory