Happy Saint Stephen’s Day!

santa

Happy Saint Stephen’s Day!

You’re a day early. St Stephen’s Day is the 26th.

*doh* two days early

I bet you wait until Jan 1st to wish someone Happy New Year.

The Steve-O-Meter shows 991 Steves. Getting close to 1,000!

Who will be lucky Steve #1000?

Nice package!

Reed A. Cartwright said:

I bet you wait until Jan 1st to wish someone Happy New Year.

Darn tootin’ you do! To use that phrase before the bells on Hogmanay is considered to be in crass bad taste. [/true Scotsman]

Anyway, may peace and happiness be with you and yours as the days get longer (Northern Hemisphere only, other regions may have their own arrangements)

BTW, that photo was taken at Santa Claus’s house in North Pole, Alaska.

Umm.… okay, interesting picture!

Happy Steven Day to you too then!

NS

St. Stephen with a rose. In and out of the garden he goes. Country garden in the wind and rain. Wherever he goes the people all complain. (R. Hunter).

notedscholar said:

Umm.… okay, interesting picture!

Happy Steven Day to you too then!

Yep, looks like Santa is carrying a quite full sack this year

caerbannog said:

The Steve-O-Meter shows 991 Steves. Getting close to 1,000!

Who will be lucky Steve #1000?

Will #1000 be cannonized, too?

For Prof. Steve Steve:

Had quite a few requests for it over the last few weeks;

Scientist AND saint? I have determined that Prof. Steve Steve is, in fact, Hans Delbrück!

Wheels said:

I thought he was Abby Normal.

Reed A. Cartwright Wrote:

I bet you wait until Jan 1st to wish someone Happy New Year.

That’s when the Procrastinator’s Club of America (which I have been meaning to join since 1977) makes its predictions for 2008. I hope they predict that “Expelled” will be a flop. ;-)

Stanton replied to comment from caerbannog | December 24, 2008 6:15 PM

caerbannog said:

The Steve-O-Meter shows 991 Steves. Getting close to 1,000!

Who will be lucky Steve #1000?

Will #1000 be cannonized, too?

Only if he’s of high enough caliber. ;)

Henry J said:

Stanton replied to comment from caerbannog | December 24, 2008 6:15 PM

caerbannog said:

The Steve-O-Meter shows 991 Steves. Getting close to 1,000!

Who will be lucky Steve #1000?

Will #1000 be cannonized, too?

Only if he’s of high enough caliber. ;)

He’d go out with a bang, even.

With that rack Santa is freely displaying, I don’t think I’d allow my daughter or niece to sit on his lap…

This page contains a single entry by Prof. Steve Steve published on December 24, 2008 12:00 PM.

The IDEA obituary was the previous entry in this blog.

It’s not just General Motors is the next entry in this blog.