Here. The highlight:
[I]t does give me an excuse to post my (now annual) list of things we didnât see from the main players of the ID movement:
* A peer-reviewed paper by Dembski, Wells, Nelson, Meyer â¦
* Or for that matter, a single peer-reviewed article offering either a) evidence for design, b) a method to unambiguously detect design, or c) a theory of how the Designer did the designing, by any fellow of the DI.
* An exposition of Nelsonâs theory of âontogenetic depthâ (promised in March 2004)
* An article by Nelson & Dembski on problems with common descent (promised in April 2005).
* Nelsonâs monograph on common descent (currently MIA since the late 90âs).
In addition to how the Designer did the designing, Iâd like to see something about the manufacturing process too. How did the Designer manufacture the stuff thatâs purportedly designed?