Another anniversary missed

Well, shoot. We missed the 5th anniversary of the founding of Panda’s Thumb. Belated happy blogiversary to us! :)

Paul Nelson Wrote:

Hey – great-looking blog, and what a cast of contributors. I’ll be a regular visitor.

Too bad about the name, though. Maybe when we see each other next month in LA, Wes, you can give me the evidence showing that the panda’s thumb is suboptimal. ;-) I asked Gould himself once, in his office at the MCZ, and he said it was just obvious. No evidence, however.

Happy belated blogiversary, Panda’s Thumb. :P

Hear, hear! Keep up the good work.

Happy B-Day PT!

What a great ride it’s been and a cast of thousands, er, hundreds, er scores. Oh, what the heck, a handful.

We should celebrate our favorite characters:

JAD - How do you like those avocados? I love it so!

Luskin - ID has nothing to do with the biblebiblebiblebiblebiblebiblebible … You’re all a bunch of meanies!

Lenny - Luskin, eat my shorts.

Nelson - I’ll be a regular! See you (cough)in twenty years(cough)

Sal - I’ve applied to a collage because teh square root of 10 is 3.

Heddle - I supported ID until Dembski took Behe to the Prom. I hate Dembski.

Your favorites?

Am sorry Doc Bill, but heddle is one of us now. If you have any doubts, please contact Wesley Elsberry, who regards heddle’s own efforts against Dembski to be important:

Doc Bill said:

Happy B-Day PT!

We should celebrate our favorite characters:

JAD - How do you like those avocados? I love it so!

Lenny - Luskin, eat my shorts.

Nelson - I’ll be a regular! See you (cough)in twenty years(cough)

Sal - I’ve applied to a collage because teh square root of 10 is 3.

Heddle - I supported ID until Dembski took Behe to the Prom. I hate Dembski.

Your favorites?

I’m not going to use the occasion of belatedly celebrating PT’s birthday by lashing out at some of its key supporters (Such as one particular person over at Pharyngula.).

A Happy Monkey, Happy Darwin Bicentennial and, yes, a belated Happy Birthday to PT, without question, the standard against which other science blogs are measured!

John Kwok said:

Doc Bill said:

Happy B-Day PT!

We should celebrate our favorite characters:

JAD - How do you like those avocados? I love it so!

Lenny - Luskin, eat my shorts.

Nelson - I’ll be a regular! See you (cough)in twenty years(cough)

Sal - I’ve applied to a collage because teh square root of 10 is 3.

Heddle - I supported ID until Dembski took Behe to the Prom. I hate Dembski.

Your favorites?

‘How’s that campaign to prove that President Obamas’ birth certificate is bogus coming along Mr. Kwok?

Happy belated birthday, PT.

How ironic that “regular visitor” Paul Nelson is mentioned in the 1st comment. IIRC, PT rememered the 5th anniversary of Nelson’s 2004 promise to explain “Ontogenetic Depth” before remembering it’s own birthday. So much for the pretense that these people are “expelled” by anyone other than themselves.

My dear delusional SLC -

There are two major problems with your example of breathtaking inanity:

SLC said:

John Kwok said:

Doc Bill said:

Happy B-Day PT!

We should celebrate our favorite characters:

JAD - How do you like those avocados? I love it so!

Lenny - Luskin, eat my shorts.

Nelson - I’ll be a regular! See you (cough)in twenty years(cough)

Sal - I’ve applied to a collage because teh square root of 10 is 3.

Heddle - I supported ID until Dembski took Behe to the Prom. I hate Dembski.

Your favorites?

1) I’ve changed my mind on that, even though there are others who believe it is still worth investigating.

2) For what seems to be the umpteenth time, I think I’ve made all too clear my favorable opinion regarding Obama’s Cabinet picks. Now surely, if I’m in favor of them, then why would I insist that we should still investigate his birth certificate?

Thanks for demonstrating that your logic and reasoning is all too akin to the IDiots posting here and elsewhere. But what more do I expect from someone who is a Borg-like member of PZ Myers’s fan club?

Sincerely yours,

John Kwok

Thanks for all your hard & entertaining work!

This page contains a single entry by Richard B. Hoppe published on May 1, 2009 4:15 PM.

The Cover of The Auk was the previous entry in this blog.

All is not (yet) lost in Texas is the next entry in this blog.