Contrails

IMG_2292Contrails_600,JPG.jpg

Contrails, in the general direction of Denver International Airport, as seen from Boulder, Colorado, August, 2011. Jeff Mitton, Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Colorado, in an article in the Boulder Daily Camera, reminds us that contrails reduce diurnal temperature fluctuations and may have a significant effect on climate.

Its all worth it for the secret government mind control (or is it secret government sterilization? I get so confused…)

eric said:

Secret confusion chemicals!

Contrails made of chemicals.*

Chemtrails!

See?

Glen Davidson

*Yes, water is a chemical

I remember once standing in line next to someone who knowingly pointed up at the sky and made a comment to me about chemtrails. It was the first I had ever heard of them. I don’t have perfect recollection, but I think he was pointing at a completely ordinary contrail that happened to be close to the horizon at sunset and took on unusual colors.

It is interesting what people believe. I’m not one to rule anything out, but I think any remotely competent government conspiracy would not use chemicals that were visually distinct from ordinary contrails (of course that’s what they want me to think).

Confusion? But, chemistry is elementary!

I’ve got a discussion of this right here!

Henry J said:

Confusion? But, chemistry is elementary!

You are merely compounding the issue.

BTW Are these new roads that are being built at vast expense for the Ark Park contrails?

Kevin B said:

Henry J said:

Confusion? But, chemistry is elementary!

You are merely compounding the issue.

How reactionary!

When a four-engine passenger jet passes overhead, look carefully at the contrails of the two left wing engines, and the contrails of the two right wing engines. Note how each set of contrails are twisted. This illustrates the wingtip vortex, the “horizontal tornado” of clear air turbulence caused by the wings.

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

That’s just a swastika with some of the outer parts missing.

DS said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

That’s just a swastika with some of the outer parts missing.

No, it’s not, it’s a vast cross.

That’s just a swastika with some of the outer parts missing.

Aargh.

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Is that just an observation that sometimes (“always” really?) they coincidentally seem to form a cross, or do you take some meaning from that?

Just Bob said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Actually, I can see a couple of possible ‘vast crosses’ in the photo, but… they’re upside down! Isn’t that a SATANIC symbol? Whoa!

Just Bob said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Well often they seem to do. But last night I thought I would check the sky for any and sure enough there was the vast cross faint but there, but also there was two vast parallel lines like running stitches that is equal -dash space - dash space- and so forth, possibly the engines were having a splutter, or these contrails can give a clue to the sort of engine in use, as they were so even it would be unlikely wind could have caused it.

Does Con Air leave Con Trails? Or is that just a bunch of hot air?

Marilyn said:

DS said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

That’s just a swastika with some of the outer parts missing.

No, it’s not, it’s a vast cross.

How do you know? Were you there when the trails were made? Did the wind blow away the outer parts and leave only the middle? Is god trying to tell you something? Better start wearing that tin foil hat or the death rays might get you.

DS said:

Better start wearing that tin foil hat or the death rays might get you.

Come on, man, that’s not what tinfoil hats do! They keep the FBI/CIA/UN/space aliens from reading your thoughts and implanting new ones. But you’re right about the TINfoil part. Aluminum foil is an Obamunist plot. It DOESN’T keep out thought-rays.

Now about those death rays: I can sell you this crystal-energized cream…

Just Bob said:

Just Bob said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Does this mean that Satan is an Australian?

Kevin B said:

Just Bob said:

Just Bob said:

Marilyn said:

When I see contrails they always seem to form a vast cross across the sky.

Does this mean that Satan is an Australian?

What… you didn’t know that?

Well after all, Australia is the Under world! Crikey!

So it turns out “Antichrist” was actually a mistranslation for “Antipodean.”

Well, duh. Unless two planes are flying on exactly parallel courses, they will inevitably eventually cross each other’s paths, at least as seen from a fixed vantage point on the ground. I would be rather surprised if I stepped outside and found only multiple contrails that didn’t cross, like zebra stripes in the sky.

Oh, and it’s a well-known fact that the CIA first penetrated the aluminum beanie protection barrier back in the 80’s. Copper was cracked in the 90’s and rumor has it they overcame silver a few years ago. So tin is just around the corner, if indeed they haven’t managed it already. If you really want to be safe, at least for another decade or two, you’ve got to jump up to something much denser and get yourself some lead foil.

Or you could go for gold if you can afford it. It’s a little less dense than lead, but oh so much more fashionable.

Polaroid sunglasses does it for me.

Just Bob said:

DS said:

Better start wearing that tin foil hat or the death rays might get you.

Now about those death rays: I can sell you this crystal-energized cream…

“How long do I need to leave the necklace out in the moonlight to recharge?”

Yeah, that’s Facebook for you.

Marilyn said:

Polaroid sunglasses does it for me.

Better make them rose tinted.

This page contains a single entry by Matt Young published on July 21, 2014 12:00 PM.

Understanding creationism, VIII: An insider’s guide by a former young-Earth creationist was the previous entry in this blog.

Physicists and engineers decide how to analyze evolution is the next entry in this blog.