Well, our server upgrade didn’t go as planned. As a consolation prize, we’ve added another gig of memory to the existing server, and made changes to the server to take advantage of it. We are still planning to upgrade our server and our bandwidth connection. We have enough funds for a new server, but if you feel like donating for the future, give to the Talk.Origins Foundation.
I’ve also reenabled compression for Microsoft Internet Explorer. My tests show me that the previous pt-msie interaction problem has been fixed, probably when I finally fixed the time zone two weeks ago. Let me know if you are having problems with pages not updating correctly.